Saturday, June 30, 2012

Have You Voted?

Ya'll there are a TON of great bloggers nominated for the fascination awards and not a whole lot of voting going on. Would you take two seconds to vote for me and others? Here's what you do:

1. Click on the badge on the right side of my page to take you to the fascination awards. 

2. Scroll down to the post talking about Kinder Teachers and click where it says "83 comments"

3. Find your favorite blog (pst - Sweetkindergarten.blogspot.com!!!) and hover over it. When you hover over it you will see a +1. Click on the +1 to add your vote!!

Voting ends Monday at Midnight so vote, Vote, VOTE!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and congrats on your award. I am your newest follower. Please check out my blog and follow me too.
    Mrs. Janelle

    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete