Monday, June 25, 2012

*Free* Visual Direction Cards


I’m back with my Monday freebie! A few years ago, I admired the direction cards one of the first grade teachers at our school had made. She had printed words such as “cut” “glue” etc. Onto sentence strips and laminated them. Then, when they were doing a project, she put the cards up on the board’s ledge in the order she wanted the students to complete the task. Brilliant!

Except, my kinders can’t read. (most of them) So I set out looking through my clip art for pictures I could use to go along with the words. I think what I came up with is pretty cute. If you like my visual directions cards you can grab them for free HERE

If you missed my other freebies you can get them here:

All my new classroom sets will be FREE, FREE, FREE all summer. In the fall I’m going to bundle them into a packet on TPT, so grab them now!

Also, Voting starts today for the most fascinating blog award. Please vote for me using the badge at right! 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your products! Thanks so much for the cuteness!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE GREAT!!! Thanks a bunch :)

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly what I need for next year!! Thanks so much!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful these are! Thanks so much. :)

    I am your newest follower.

    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you find your little green chair under your palm tree? I want some of those for my room!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete