Monday, June 11, 2012

Free Days of the Week Cards

I'd like to start off this post by saying that there may not be anyone who is able to use these. They've been made to match my color scheme {blue and green} and my theme {puppies}. But I still want to offer them up to everyone. If you have a puppy theme or a blue and green theme...these are for you! Or maybe you don't have a theme and like cute stuff.... these are for you too! The set includes three posters and seven cards to go along with your calendar board.

You can get them for free HERE. Drop me a note if you grab them!

6 comments:

  1. these are so cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't believe this, but these fit my theme exactly! I can't wait to see what your room looks like set up so we can compare :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them thanks so much! do you have the months??? bummer just looked to see if you had them on TPT and didn't see months. Of course I see 10 other things I gotta have now! iiissshhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! these are exactly what I was looking for

    ReplyDelete