Sunday, February 19, 2012

Are You Ready for Seuss Day??

I am! I have my new Dr. Seuss Pack all printed, laminated, cut and ready to go! Here's what's included in my Seuss on the Loose pack....
this is just a small glimpse at some of the things included!
Original full color book for shared reading. The book comes with a little reader for students.

Art Project/Glyph with an explanation page to hang next to your display as well as a data page for your students to record class data.

Four math centers/games covering number building, addition, patterning and measurement.

Four literacy centers/games covering rhyming, blends, sentences and the -at word family.

Four journal response pages covering characters, setting, problem solving and creative thinking.

A cat in the hat labeling activity and large labels for a class poster.

Get it HERE or HERE!

5 comments:

  1. I will have to check it out! I just posted my Dr. Seuss unit as well. It took me forever to complete but I am glad it is done! My plan this week is to print and laminate all of the Dr. Seuss units I have bought!

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah- I feel the same way! Is it weird that I like to collect units on the same topic? I know I don't NEED that many but I justify it! Lol. That's when you know you have a TPT, blogging, teaching, pinning, everything education addiction!!!

    Sarah
    The Eager Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy girl...everything looks great!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachelle, I bought your unit and love it! I have laminated it all and now am in the process of cutting! I know the kids will get a lot out of it and I truly appreciate all the work that went into making it. I look forward to your next unit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel,
    Those are so cute! I am so glad I found your blog -- it's really cute. I will have to come by more often. I'm your newest follower. Come on over and check me out when you get a chance. :o)
    ~ Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete