I know I'm not the only one who loves Dr. Seuss! I just posted my Dr. Seuss packet!
* Original full color book for shared reading. The book comes with a little reader for students.
* Art Project/Glyph with an explanation page to hang next to your display as well as a data page for
your students to record class data.
* Four math centers/games covering number building, addition, patterning and measurement.
* Four literacy centers/games covering rhyming, blends, sentences and the -at word family.
* Four journal response pages covering characters, setting, problem solving and creative thinking.
* A cat in the hat labeling activity and large labels for a class poster.
|(Click to see larger)|
You can get it here:
Teachers Pay Teachers
In honor of the 6th day of January (and only three more vacation days!) I'm going to give away one Seuss on the Loose to the 6th commentor to this post. I'll be holding comments hostage until we get past six, so please let me know what you think! (I just learned how to do this... I hope it works!)
And here's a freebie! I know I'm not the only crazy one that makes green eggs and ham in my classroom on March 2nd!
P.s. If you're not up for making the real thing here's a super cute idea from pinterest that you can make with white chocolate, pretzels and a green M&Ms!