Friday, October 26, 2012

Hurricane Sandy



Thanks to Hurricane Sandy I found myself with an extra day and a half off. Let me tell you, there was a time when that would have made me jump up and down with joy. But this year I was mad. How dare they! Do they know how many common core standards I need to cover by June? Do they know I now have to reschedule four conferences? Do they know my kiddos are missing out on their harvest party????

I digress... Anyways, it left me with some spare time to finally post a few things on TPT. First is my Thanksgiving mini-unit.



It includes:
Narrative Writing Template
Pilgrims Bubble Map
Native Americans Bubble Map
Turkey Tree Map
Wampanoag/Pilgrim Venn Diagram
Thanksgiving Now/Then Venn Diagram
Native American Headband Craft
Native American Me! Writing
Thanksgiving Informational Text & Questionnaire

And I also got up my December & January Pocket Chart Stories that match my little books. 

I'm throwing a little halloween sale in my store, everything is 20% off until the 31st :)
I'm getting close to 500 tpt followers, expect some goodies when I get there!

If you need me the rest of the day I'll be snuggling on my couch, listening to the wind and the rain, watching Big Bang Theory and eating Chili. <3

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand about hating to miss due to all the standards that need to be covered, but enjoy the couch, wind, rain, and of course BBT. By the way, your new units looks super cute!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete