Saturday, October 20, 2012

Animal Freebies


Lions and tigers and bears oh my! My tigers are in the world series!!!!!

This week I created a few animal quizzes/assessments/worksheets..... call them whatever you want. Because with our new common core standards I'm required to assess my students on the same standard more than once, and that applies to our sunshine state science standards as well as the common core. Which means, just giving the chapter test afterwards isn't going to cut it. There are three activities total - one for animal body coverings, one for how animals move, and one for animal life cycles. Grab 'em if you can use em! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much. We tried them out and they went super well. I took a couple of photos of the girls work when they were finished for show and tell on my blog tomorrow. So I'll link them up to come over here. :o)

    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete