Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week '13: Let's talk about ME!

 
1. I live in paradise. Legit, paradise. 

2. I live there with this Jersey boy. 

3. And these crazy two. 

4. I'm currently training for the Disney Princess 2014 Half-Marathon. I may or may not be dying in the process. But at least I'll look cute!


5. This is the best ice cream. Hands down. Ever. Non-negotiable. 

6. I am obsessed with this family. I don't even know why.

7. I love listening to the Latin Miami radio stations even though I don't understand most of it. Especially this guy. 

8. I overcame my biggest fear this summer (needles) thanks to a little thyroid issue that called for weekly blood draws. We're still working on the ophiophobia. (and by working on, I mean completely avoiding and pretending they don't exist.)

9. My favorite meal is breakfast. Preferably on the beach. 

10. I love the smell of lamination. Don't even ask me why.

Wanna Link up with Blog Hoppin? Click Below!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachelle! Your post made me hungry! :) I love ice cream and breakfast too.
    P.S. You DO live in Paradise!
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through Blog Hoppin’ Teacher Week! The summer went too fast and I cannot believe it is that time of year again!

    Love your paradise! I am going to live in my own one day :o) And yes, now I want ice-cream!

    Check out my Monday: Let’s Talk About the Teacher blog post!
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream...it looks almost good enough to peel right off the page :-) Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete