Thursday, May 16, 2013

Jumpin' on the Bundle Train

Going to go ahead and admit I'm a little late to this party! I had no idea people were bundling together products at a reduced price. After a few not-so-subtle hints from buyers, I've began bundling!

You can get ALL my little books with a $5 savings (like getting one for free!) here:

ALL my pocket chart stories with a $8 savings (like getting one for free!) here:

ALL my seasonal center packs with a $6 savings here:

ALL my short vowel wake up work with a $5 savings here:

And I'll be bundling my Kindergarten Common Core Math Wake Up Work as soon as I finish up the Geometry pack. If you're interested in the other individual strands, you can get them here:






2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish money grew on trees! I love your stuff, I have all of your pocket charts already. I would love to purchase your word family bundle and the Math Common Core bundle when it is ready, but I will have to save up first. We will start fully implementing Common Core Math in the fall and I am already nervous about all the changes!
    Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, could you send me your email address? I would like to ask you about FUNdations. Thanks.

    dfitch@chisddevils.com

    ReplyDelete