Saturday, March 23, 2013

Five for Friday (On Saturday)

I know, it's Saturday. Late again. But yesterday was the start of our spring break and I didn't want to do anything but relax!! I've made up for it today, I promise. (See #5)

Here we go! 

1. It's officially spring! To celebrate we made the adorable rainbow windsocks I saw over at Kinder-Craze. We painted the rainbows on St. Patrick's Day, then added the streamers and hung them this week. 


2. We did some adorable story retelling this week from Kim & Michelle's 5th Reader's Workshop Unit. The kids ate it up!

3. We're ears deep in our plant unit and having a blast! 


4. Friday we had field day! 


5. Now that we're officially on spring break I've been busing finishing up some things, they are now posted so check them out!!


This week I am hoping to finish up my spring centers as well as pocket chart stories for April & May. Happy Spring!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment