Woo Hoo!!! It's Friday!! Here's a quick peak at our week:
1) We started our plant unit! We had so much fun planting our seeds today! This week we started our KWL chart, and focused on the different kinds of plants.
2) After 7 1/2 years I finally got a document camera in my classroom!! What a difference it makes with modeling!!
3) We finished up Black History this week. Here's a look at some of my students precious writing.
|Click the picture to go to this sweet pack by A Year of Many Firsts|
4) We started learning about nouns this week too. My kids loved this video as much as I did way back when. Bonus points if you recognize it!!
5) This is one of my new favorite recipes!! Jerk Pork with Tropical Salsa, served over rice. So YUM!