Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Life Update

Hi Friends! 
Wow, it's been a long time since April! 

I spent the end of the year packing up my room and organizing to have a long term maternity sub for about three months. Organizing exactly what I want them to cover week by week was necessary since my class runs on a different track than the other kindergartens at my school being an accelerated class. It was a LOT of work. But now I don't have to worry about it while I'm gone. 

I finished out the school year on a Friday and by the next Tuesday our little guy was here! I made it to the end with four days to spare.... it was a close one! 

Our little guy arrived on June 10th. 


Unfortunately he was admitted to the NICU for a few days after that for Jaundice. It was a rough few days. 

Thankfully we were discharged just a few days (and a few thousand dollars) later. 


Since then our days have been a whirlwind of feeding, changing diapers, rocking a gassy baby, and sleeping in small increments in between. It's worth every second. 






It doesn't leave me with much time to work though. I've only gotten a few things accomplished. I did create a new color by letter pack with a back to school theme. Click on the picture to check it out. 

I've already started another one with a fall theme but I only get about one page a day done ;)

I also updated all my decor packs and they now all include month cards and table numbers. To celebrate they are all on sale through Sunday night! Click HERE to see all my classroom decor. 

I have just a few more decor packs I'm working on that will hopefully be done before August!  

Sorry this has been short, but little guy is napping and I never know how long that will last! 

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, he is absolutely adorable!!! :) Congrats!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your precious bundle! My second son is a June 6th baby too (of course he is 16:)). I love your color by letter packet. It's really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you on Pinterest- I am starting Daily 5 in first grade this year. Love your labels and center rotation chart! Best wishes on your new bundle of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's nice post thank for sharing .
    gclub online
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete


  5. It is good article thanks for sharing this blog it give lots of information.

    Photo Editing Services

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing you life update post . Great thanks for your well shared . Clipping Path | Remove White Background | Product Photo Editing

    ReplyDelete