Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Sale Finds




Here's what I picked up at the teacher sale!!
Ocean Animals Math and Literacy FunPirates Math and Literacy Fun!
Ocean and Pirates, Both from Deanna Jump, perfect themes to end out our year!
 Community Helpers Math and Literacy Centers
At Your Service, From Julie Lee, for community helpers next year. 
Fix It Up! Sentences for Grammar, Sight Words & Handwriting
Sentence fix it up! From Growing Kinders, this packet is great for sentence conventions.
 Fun with Firsties! {Back to School for First Grade}
Fun with Firsties from Babbling Abby, for a sweet friend moving to 1st grade next year (tear)
Graduation Kids
Graduation Kids from Peace, Love and Kindergarten, so cute for graduation!
Kindergarten Summer Homework Calendars
Summer homework packets from Katie Mense, just what I need to send home for over the summer!
Polka Dot Word Wall Words
And last but not least, I LOVE these cards from Erica Bohrerto brighten up my word wall next year :)

What did you find???

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I am so glad you like my product. You bought a lot of cute items. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete