Saturday, October 8, 2011

Knuffle Bunny


This past week we had our first field trip! We ate lunch nice and early on Thursday and I ate with my kids....always interesting!

Then we loaded up the buses and headed to a nearby  theater to see the play Knuffly Bunny! This musical is based on the book by Mo Williems. 
Here's some pictures from the Kravis Center's website:

When we got back we did a little follow up and the kids drew their favorite part:
On Friday we read the book Knuffle Bunny and compared it to the play. This was our first Venn Diagram and I was a little worried the kids wouldn't catch on to the concept - but they always surprise me!

Then we saw the story a third way - on a movie! This is from the scholastic storytime collection. It contains 3 stories from author Mo Williems.  The kids loved all three versions!
 Next week I am hoping to get my hands on a copy of Knuffle Bunny Too and Knuffle Bunny Free, so we can continue Trixies' adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment