1. My class has discovered the Sid Shuffle. Talk about a perfect brain break. Check it out if you haven't !
2. We've been working big time on our sight words. I just discovered (I use that word loosely because they are right there on TPT for everyone to see!) these adorable interactive books by Kinder-Craze and my kids are loving them. We also sing our Heidi Songs almost daily for the weeks words. If you can't tell, we were working on 'came" this week
3. Monster fingers make even the reluctant reader interested. Get yourself some. Seriously. Now.
4. I'm currently working on bundling together my classroom theme items so that you don't have to search all over my TPT store for the various elements.
5. I forget whose blog I saw this on, but someone had the great idea of typing out all your fonts so you can see at a glance which ones you have and what they look like without scrolling through them all. So I spent my morning organizing my fonts.... and came to the realization that my font hording has gotten out of control.